How To Use The Internet and Social Media As A FREE English Language School
Lesson 3: the copycat technique
Watch the video above then, do the following steps:
1. Click on the links below and choose a video clip that interests you.
2. Listen and repeat what they are saying.
3. Add emphasis and stress the same way as they do in the video.
4. Watch their mouth closely (use a mirror).
5. Record yourself practicing so you can see how you progress.
6. Write down what you've been saying so that you can practice it daily.
LINKS TO VIDEO CLIPS:
La La Land
Ferris Beuller's Day Off
The Shawshank Redemption
Bridget Jones's Diary